CLICK HERE—>Application<— CLICK HERE
Thank you for taking this important step towards your future and the life God has planned for you. We are honored to have the opportunity to serve you. S.H.A.N.E’S C.R.I.B, was established in 2013. It is a program-based ministry committed to transforming, through Christ, the lives of those facing addiction. Shane’s Crib program and facility are designed to create environments that nurture healthy relationships with God, self and others.
Shane’s Crib is a 12 month program, Christ-centered, 13 bed intensive residential discipleship program for women, who are seeking recovery from chemical dependency, and other life-controlling problems. Shane’s Crib provides a full continuum of care for residents and leadership training opportunities for graduates. The focus is on applied Christianity for the healing of the total person, recovery from life controlling problems, and preparation for successful living. In order to assist you in the admissions process, we have provided the steps to take to be considered, the requirements for admission, a list of what you can bring, and some information about what to expect when you get here.
Steps to take: Candidates for admission are responsible for:
- Thoroughly completing the Application and then mailing/faxing/email it to the Intake Counselor.
- Contacting the Intake Counselor with questions regarding their intake status.
- Resolving any issues which may interrupt your 12 month commitment.
- Signing and dating this application in the space provided on the back of the application.
- Arranging a time to meet with the Intake Counselor for a face-to-face interview.
Requirements for Admission: Candidates for admission must:
- Be female, age 21 or older, requesting admission themselves and sincerely willing to change.
- Agree to abide by all guidelines, fully participate in all aspects of the Christian Program, and refrain from any activity staff deems contrary to recovery or Christian growth.
- Be fully detoxified and 5 days away from their last use of drugs or alcohol of any kind.
- Be willing and able to commit to an uninterrupted 12 month residential program
- Be physically able to perform work assignments such as housekeeping, kitchen, laundry, and clerical.
- Be mentally stable and capable of functioning in a therapeutic community environment with classroom and group activities.
- Be willing to refrain from the pursuit of romantic relationships other than with a legally married spouse while in the program.
What Clients May Have: Clients are only allowed to have items staff deems conducive to recovery and to Christian growth. They are not allowed to have more than $30.00 in their possession at any time and should make arrangements for off premise safe storage of cash and valuables before arrival. Clients may arrange for supporters to send money periodically for amounts not to exceed $30.00 for miscellaneous items, snacks, etc. Staff may monitor spending or other stewardship concerns when deemed appropriate.
Items you need to bring: but may not exceed, the following: 7 Casual outfits, 4 Dress outfits, 3 Outfits for workout (t-shirts and sweats/jeans/walking shorts, no spandex), 7 Pairs of underwear, 3 Bras and 1 slip, 5 Pairs of socks and 4 Pair hose/knee highs, 1 Pair tennis shoes and 2 Pairs of casual shoes, 2 Pairs of dress shoes, 2 Nightwear outfits, 1 Robe, 1 Jacket/sweater, 1 Heavy coat including accessories. Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, hairspray, sanitary napkins, tampons, Alarm clock, Bible. Candidates should bring as many of these items as possible but not exceed limits. Excess items will not be stored. You will be allowed to wash your clothes twice a week. At the end of your first month you may “swap out” some of your belongings if your family is willing to bring you different clothes.
Items you may NOT bring: Do not bring skimpy, revealing clothing or clothing with sexual or slander advertisement on it. You will not be allowed to wear these items. No over the counter Medications, energy pills or drinks. Clients are not allowed to have cell phone, paging devices, or non-approved medications.
ITEMS YOU MUST BRING: Entry fee, 2 forms of ID (one with picture plus social security card or birth certificate), small metal box with lock if taking any medications, spare key MUST be given to Director upon entry into program. Prescribed medication (narcotics, benzos or anti-depressants are not allowed)
What to Expect: At Shane’s Crib, you can expect to find a safe environment in which your relationship with God can grow. In order to accomplish this, we have developed these basic guidelines:
- There is no use or possession of tobacco products allowed by program residents.
- Visitors are not permitted during the first 30 days of the program. Once completed, visitors must be approved by your Counselor before they are allowed to visit.
- You will not receive phone calls and may not make outgoing calls for the first thirty days.
We believe that the deepest need of anyone is a relationship with Christ and the beginning road to recovery. We celebrate your step of courageous faith. Please print your name and sign below once you have read and understand this application.
Our number one goal here at SHANE’S CRIB is to help you develop a personal, intimate relationship with the LORD JESUS CHRIST and allow Him to change your Life!
CLICK HERE—>Application<— CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE —>Golden Rules<— CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE—>Intake Information<— CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE —>prayer card<— CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE —>Shane’s Crib Flyer<— CLICK HERE